This page is for current Parish Council Notices and contains:
- A Statutory Notice on Proposed Change of Age Range at The Primary School
- A letter from Dyson on Airfield Access work
- Reference to a progress note for Broadband work
- A Briefing Note of Revised Refuse Collection which included changes to use of Blue Lidded and Black Bins
- A Council survey on Open Spaces which you are encouraged to fill in and email to them.
The minutes of past PC Meetings can be found by following the Parish Council -> Meeting Minutes menu tab.
The Agenda for the next PC meeting …
There is no date for the next Parish Council meeting, but when I have one the details and Agenda will be shown here.
A Statutory Notice on Proposed Change of Age Range at The Primary School
A Letter from Dyson on Airfield Access
Access work starts late May/early June.
Broadband Progress …
Gigaclear/Avonline have now moved beyond the village with their excavations and you can see this schedule at the General Notices menu tab.